IFA - Employed (Existing Client Book & Recurring Income)
Job Type: Permanent / Full Time
An exceptional opportunity has opened up for an experienced IFA/Wealth Manager to service and grow an existing client base in the Wendover area. This is an opportunity for a responsible, self-motivated, well organised adviser to service an existing client base and develop new opportunities.
- One of the largest Chartered Financial Planning firms in the UK
- Committed to independence and whole of market choice
- Multi Million Revenue and positioned for continued growth
- Advisers across the UK and regional hubs in many growth areas
- Strong knowledge of all financial planning including; Individual pension and investments and a clear grasp of protection products
- Servicing an existing loyal client base across a broad range of financial planning in all financial sectors
- Creating new business opportunities across a broad range of financial planning in all financial sectors
- Full paraplanning support provided
- Maintain regular client contact providing assistance when required and ensuring a strong client service
- Excellent communication and entrepreneurial skills required, being able to communicate across a wide range of client profile
- Strong focus on growth and intergenerational planning
Profile of Client base
- Holistic Financial Planning – Strong Recurring Revenue Figures
- Location – Wendover
You will have the ability to build upon existing strong client relationships in an articulate and professional manner.
It is essential that you possess strong communication skills, have a high attention for detail, and have interpersonal and organisational skills with the ability to work in a busy, fun and professional environment. You must be happy to work on your own and as part of a team and have excellent time management skills.
You must be a minimum of level 4 diploma qualified, with the preference either at Chartered or working towards Chartered status.
This is an exciting proposition to join a growing organisation who offer excellent opportunities to progress your career. Support for future qualifications will be keenly provided to enable the successful applicant to further their knowledge and ability in the role.