Administrator - IFA Firm
Job Type: Permanent / Full Time
· Utilising broad knowledge of financial products including; both individual and group pension knowledge, Investments and a clear grasp of protection products.
· Researching a broad range of financial products across all financial sectors
· Working together with IFA on a variety of different cases.
· Maintain regular contact with clients providing assistance where required
· Liaise with various providers, gathering and correlating plan / policy information and ensuring a smooth and timely business process
· Managing and maintaining a precise record of pipeline and submitted business in order to be able to update clients and Adviser accordingly
· Sending Letters of Authority
· Collate and evaluate client policy/investment/pension
· Researching products and funds using software such as Select A Pension, FE Analytics and Defaqto Engage
· General Administration duties
· Liaise with Compliance Department
· Produce valuations
· Create and maintain client files and enter details onto back office database
· Submitting Business on internal and external systems
· Working with back office system (Gateway)
· Fact find completion onto Gateway for new clients.
· New business processing and submission to Business quality
· New business follow up with Providers and clients.
· Booking clients in for annual reviews and management of review process
· Preparation of request to PP for review pack
· Monitoring of trail fees, consolidation of correct amounts from correct providers and firm payment.
· Invoicing clients for new and ongoing fees where applicable and subsequent monitoring and follow up.
· Post management, up loading to systems and actioning where appropriate.
The IFA is experienced and runs an established practice, providing holistic and bespoke services to clients. Experience of working as a financial adviser for 10 years and has in excess of 150 clients and looking to significantly grow his business over the next five years. Invested in a paraplanner and looking to add an additional member of staff to work closely in this team with full exposure to all financial products.
You will have the ability to build strong working relationships with both the IFA, and the rest of the team. Previous experience of working within a similar role within a financial services business is not essential. Diploma qualified is not essential.
It is essential that you possess strong communication skills, have a high attention for detail, and have interpersonal and organisational skills with the ability to work in a busy, fun and professional environment. You must be happy to work on your own and as part of a team and have excellent time management skills.
This is an exciting proposition to join a growing organisation who offers excellent opportunities to progress your career. Support for future qualifications will be keenly provided to enable the successful applicant to further their knowledge and ability in the role.