Divisional Director - Wealth Management
Various UK Locations
Job Type: Permanent / Full Time
My client is looking to appoint a small number of Divisional Directors across the UK, to be responsible for managing several acquired businesses in identified growth regions.
- Manage various locations against a profit target
- Control resource to deliver the profit plan
- Influence this plan and drive growth
- Manage against our advice standards and processes
- Make sure we are meeting customer expectations
Knowledge and Experience
- In depth experience and knowledge of the wealth advisory sector
- Level 4 qualified or equivalent as a minimum
- A proven ability to successfully manage to a budget while driving growth
- Strong financial acumen to effectively manage and be accountable for regional
P & L
- Demonstrable success as an effective leader of multi-locational and diverse teams
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate good business acumen
- Proven interpersonal skills with a strong focus on customer engagement
- Ability to engage people at a senior level
- An individual who is a self-starter and has a proven track record in similar role.
- The ability to deliver and contribute to a business plan.
- A good understanding of how an IFA business makes a profit and can articulate the component parts of this.
- Can demonstrate good change management skills.
- Has gravitas and can empower people to make decisions.
- Strong written, oral, and digital communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ideally would have worked successfully in a corporate environment previously.