Head of Adviser Support
Newcastle Upon Tyne / London
Job Type: Permanent / Full Time
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a national team of paraplanners and administrators spread across multiple locations.
- Manage an end to end process in line with our advice process and standards.
- Oversee management of all offices.
- Deliver a service in line with agreed SLA’s.
- Manage and prioritise workloads.
- Maintain the team’s policies and procedures, reviewing the content regularly in conjunction with Compliance and embedding all changes as required.
- Manage team productivity and performance.
- Support the development of all team members.
- Provide clear and effective reporting.
- Monitor and report on risks and controls as appropriate.
Knowledge and Experience
- First class technical expertise in a range of different areas of advice.
- Level 4 qualified. (Ideally Level 6 qualified).
- Detailed knowledge of providing regulated advice.
- Experience of managing a large team.
- An individual who is a self-starter and has a proven track record in similar role.
- The ability to deliver and contribute to a business plan.
- A good understanding of how an IFA business makes a profit and can articulate the component parts of this.
- Can demonstrate good change management skills.
- Has gravitas and can empower people to make decisions.
- Strong written, oral, and digital communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ideally would have worked successfully in a corporate environment previously.