Job Type: Permanent / Full Time
An excellent opportunity has been created for an intelligent, ambitious administrator to forge a career at one of the UK’s leading chartered wealth management firms at their Pontypool office.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
The role requires an individual to provide support to one or more financial advisers on a range of different client cases. This will include a range of administrative duties, client service and technical support to assist the financial adviser in their duties.
This is an exciting opportunity for a responsible, self-motivated, well organised candidate with good IT skills to develop their career in a fast-growing financial advice firm.
Support for future qualifications will be provided to enable the successful applicant to further their knowledge and ability in the role to Diploma level.
- Research a broad range of financial products across all financial sectors
- Liaise with various providers, gathering and correlating plan / policy information and ensuring a smooth and timely business process
- Managing and maintaining a precise record of pipeline and submitted business in order to be able to update clients and Adviser accordingly
- Sending Letters of Authority
- Collate client policy/investment/pension
- Researching products and funds using 3rd party software
- General Administration duties
- Create and maintain client files and enter details onto back office database
- Submitting Business on internal and external systems
- Prepare paperwork for pre sale and post sale
- New business processing and submission to Business quality, submitting onto external and internal systems
- Develop a broad knowledge of financial products including both individual and employer pension knowledge, investments and protection products
- General Administration and client servicing support as needed
THE IDEAL PERSON
Ability to build strong working relationships with both the IFA, and the rest of the team.
Previous experience of working within a similar role within a financial services business is desirable however not mandatory.
It is essential that you possess strong communication skills, have a high attention for detail, and have interpersonal and organisational skills with the ability to work in a busy, fun and professional environment.
You must be happy to work on your own and as part of a team and have excellent time management skills. Good IT skills including Office 365. Capable of meeting deadlines and being able to prioritise effectively. Good telephone manner.