Mortgage Adviser - Employed
Job Type: Permanent / Full Time
We have an opportunity for an experienced Mortgage Adviser to work with one of the largest Chartered Wealth Management Firms at their Swindon offices.
There is an opportunity to join our busy Swindon office to service leads and grow client opportunities.
With a positive office attached to a thriving estate agency, this is an opportunity for a self-motivated, well organised adviser.
A specialism or desire to work with non-reg products would be a distinct advantage.
Key responsibilities include:
· You work in a high energy, fast paced and friendly office environment
· You will receive all qualified leads through the company’s office and existing client base
· An advanced in-house CRM to process admin efficiently
· Process and systems training will be provided
· Providing a professional and friendly advice service
· Ensuring you provide the best mortgage solution to your clients
The ideal Mortgage Adviser candidate will have:
· A minimum of 12 months experience as a Mortgage Adviser
· Be CeMap Qualified
· Be a self-motivated high achiever
· Be professional and charismatic
· Have a strong work ethic
Salary and benefits:
§ Compensation dependent on skills and experience
§ 25 days annual leave
§ Birthday off as additional leave
§ Auto enrolment pension
§ Death in Service
§ Training and support towards industry recognised certifications
§ Cycle to work scheme