Job Type: Permanent / Full Time
ABOUT THE ROLE
To support the continued growth of this national financial advisory firm, a new opportunity exists for an experienced relationship manager with good understanding of the IFA market, to join as a Partnership Manager.
The Partnership Manager will proactively manage a panel of partner firms, managing their integration path to acquisition.
During this integration phase, the Partnership Manager will focus on embedding the firm using defined business cycle framework. This will involve developing a joint business plan with the partner firm to deliver on the heads of terms that have been agreed between the firm and Parent Company. On a practical level this means regular contact and support, tracking to the business plan and utilising a business dashboard to monitor key integration measures.
The Partnership Manager will also be responsible for driving growth in new business and recurring income as well as the use of centralised services.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBJECTIVES
- Manage a business plan with the partner that firm that delivers on their agreement and delivers the firm’s aspirational value.
- Work with Head of Integration to oversee a firm’s initial onboarding, troubleshooting any issues and identifying training needs and take full ownership of any issues as they arise
- Focus on organic growth and adoption of central investment framework and integration of catalyst services
- Deliver firms that are fully embedded, integrated and ready to be acquired – integration encompassing operational, compliance and quality, financial and cultural
- Keep the Managing Director up to date on integration KPIs, key risks and developments within the panel
- Identify opportunities and initiatives to drive new business growth with partner firm.
- Previous experience in relationship management, regional development or sales management role or equivalent management role within a financial advice business
- A good overall understanding of the UK IFA market, regulatory environment and relevant products and services within the industry
- The ability to build, contribute and deliver to a business plan with track record of meeting commercial targets
- Ability to coaching and manage people through change
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to demonstrate gravitas and influence at senior level
- Delivery focused with the ability to develop plans to deliver against multiple objectives.
- Strong written, oral and decision-making skills
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Client and service-oriented approach
- Ideally industry qualifications or desire to work towards achieving these