Business Quality Manager - Wealth Management
National Role - UK
Job Type: Permanent / Full Time
My client is seeking an experienced business quality professional to join its expanding national compliance team.
The role is to undertake a suitability assessment of adviser business pre-& post sale to ensure good customer outcomes in line with company standards.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Quality assess both pre – sale and post -sale client reviews (investment & pension)
- Provide feedback to advisers
- Reporting to the Business Standards Director
The individual would be an integral part of a central business quality team responding to deadlines and service levels that require a focus and dedication to quality and principles of the business.
A fundamental understanding of the Financial Conduct Authority’s Conduct of Business rules and principles of business would be desirable.
- Diploma Level 4
- Financial services industry experience, of which you can demonstrate working examples of key tasks
- Ability to form good working relationships
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to display model behaviours in line with group values, policies and procedures
- G60, AF3 or AF7
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive dependent on skills and experience
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Training and support towards industry recognised certifications