Job Type: Permanent / Full Time
An exciting opportunity has been created for a multi tasking, process management professional with client relationship experience to join a large and growing national financial services firm at their offices in South Tyneside.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Project Manager will be a key member of the onboarding team responsible for managing relationships with businesses during the onboarding process and supporting acquisitional growth plans.
The onboarding journey takes businesses who have agreed to sell from a non-trading to a trading position – from initial signing of contracts through to live and operational within the client environment. This involves helping businesses through the onboarding process, incorporating due diligence, contracts, regulatory certification plus other tasks.
The onboarding project can take between 5-12 months per business. It will involve designing the project plan for each onboarding business and executing with the help of the Onboarding and Applications teams. At all times, representing the client company, fielding queries and ensuring businesses receive first class relationship management.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBJECTIVES
· Designing Project Plans, CRM and other systems/records are kept accurate and up to date
· Assisting with Due Diligence information collation, booking of sessions
· Assist, implement or ensure effective planning and scheduling is in place – including minuting of any meetings/project calls and distribution of actions
· Assist, establish or manage project controls and reports
· Assist with, or manage and engage with stakeholders, maintaining the stakeholder logs, managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders, at times acting as a single point of contact
· Be client facing and contributing in a meaningful way to the ongoing relationships
· Identify risks to ‘go live’, utilising relevant business areas to support with ongoing relationship management as needed
· Assisting Business Development, Onboarding, Applications and Partnership team with ad hoc tasks and cross business projects
· Organise meetings, ensuring organisational tasks are carried out and that the project is compliant with client procedures
· Preparation, distribution, and record keeping of contracts
· Ability to assist with many concurrent projects
§ Highly motivated and well organised with a strong background in process management
§ Personal track record of excellence, persistence, and an eye for detail
§ Delivery focused with the ability to develop plans to deliver against multiple objectives and projects
§ The ability to take the initiative and work proactively
§ Possess the ability to work in high pressure and high transaction environments with excellent attention to detail and organisation/ time management skills
§ Excellent interpersonal skills and able to demonstrate gravitas and influence at senior level
§ A good overall understanding of the UK financial services market, regulatory environment and relevant products and services within the industry is desirable
§ Client and service-oriented approach
§ Ability to cope well under pressure
§ Strong written, oral and decision-making skills
§ Analytical and problem-solving capabilities
§ Ideally industry qualifications or desire to work towards achieving these
§ Team player
§ Flexible to the needs of the organisation